Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Strength

Life is so hard at times. Just when you think things might become normal it all falls apart.

My family is the most important thing to me. My husband and two kids bring me tremendous happiness...and tremendous pain...How do I keep everything going? Keep everyone happy? Mediate between arguments? Offer financial and emotional help? and still be a good mom, wife, friend and professional????

It is just so hard to balance life right now. I try to be optimistic and put on a happy face, but it just isn't working. I feel sad and depressed, and taken for granted, helpless and frustrated.

Prayer is the only thing that will help right now so I am going to go have some quiet time with my Lord and pray for his help.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You have to keep your head up and remember that the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle! Just turn it over to Him and ask for guidence. You are very strong and know what is right. Not only that you stand behind what is right and you are respected for that! Hang in there and keep looking up.

thesaenzfamilyrawks said...

I think we all feel that way sometimes. I think as moms and wives, we put so much pressure on ourselves to be the best we can be that sometimes it is so over-whelming that the tides of life try to push us under. The joy of the Lord is our strength. I am so happy at our school and one of the biggest reasons for that is because of your professionalism and your amazing leadership skills. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Leigh Ann is right, you are strong. Keep your chin up young cricket. You are amazing.

jordanandrachel said...

I will definetely be praying for you and your family situation. Our family is going through some of the same issues right now with one of our siblings in particular, and I often wonder why God changes our paths to be so difficult sometimes. I find myself going back to James which speaks of joy through tribulations, and have faith that He will overcome and that He makes all things work together for our good.
"The Lord has already told you what is good, and this is what He requires: to do what is right, to love MERCY and to walk humbly with your God". Micah 6:8