Sunday, May 24, 2009

East Texas Wedding

One of the most beautiful places in Texas can be found between Hwy. 37 and Hwy. 82...Clarksville, Texas! This was my mother's hometown and one of my favorite places to be! My cousins live there and we love to go visit whenever we can. Last weekend was my cousin Kevin's wedding. So off we went to Clarksville...well, actually we started our in Paris, wedding in Powderly then lunch with Grams on Sunday in C'ville.

This is Kevin and Erin Moore. Kevin is one of the nicest men you will ever met, and Erin is beautiful! They are very much in love. Erin's uncle let them have the wedding on his land, in his barn. It is so relaxing and beautiful! Look at this:
I love these ladies...Grams, Kari and Debbie!
It was nice to get away and spend time in the country with family! We missed Larry. He is Debbie's husband and Kevin's dad. Right now he is working in Kuwait and was not able to come home for the wedding. I am sure when he returns in the fall we will travel back to East Texas and welcome him home! Love you, guys!

No comments: