Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family moments

This weekend has been full of family.

It began with school "family" celebrating my birthday!!! Thanks to all of you for a great time. From there it was time with my cousin Keith and some of our friend "family". It is always nice to spend the evening with those who love you no matter what!

Saturday was moving day for David. Juan helped him get all of his stuff into his new house. He is happy and that makes me happy. As long as he takes care of Deebo everything will be fine. We will see him when he comes home to pick up more stuff or whenever he works. I have shopping to do to make sure he has all the things he needs.

Saturday night was great! Juan and I had dinner with my Clarksville cousins, Larry and Debbie and Kevin and Erin. Larry is leaving in a few weeks to spend 6 months in Kuwait. He is a mechanic and will be working on military transport. I really miss not seeing them as often as we used to. Larry and Debbie are good people. They are truly humble and I love them with all my heart.

Sunday is home and family day...cleaning and cooking. I am content and happy and ready to go back to work! Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

jordanandrachel said...

I'm sad that I missed out on your school birthday party-I hope it was fun! I don't think I would have been an enjoyable person had I been there...I was pretty sickly-ugh...I am growing tired of getting sick, but everyone tells me to hang in there, I will become 'immune'....hopefully!
I'm sure it was a bittersweet thing for your son to move out, I hope you enjoy your time with your hubby in your 'empty nest'. =) Every long journey begins with one small step right?
Hope you have a great week too! =) See you monday!