Thursday, January 15, 2009

update!

WOW! I haven't been here in a long time!

Computer had a virus--thought my life was over! ha!

Let me see...what has been going on? Enjoying my new TV and U-verse!! LOVE IT! Been on a new "eat healthier" program and losing weight slowly. Joy's shoulder is still hurt and she is out of school and work. Hopefully she can get back on track soon. David is scheduled to move out at the end of the month. He is renting a house with two friends and he is very happy. We will miss him and Deebo very much. I am glad they will still be close by.

School is still wonderful and I still love my job! My kids are the best and my teachers are wonderful! I am blessed.

I am glad that Nip/Tuck is back on! LOVE THAT SHOW! American Idol is back, too! Yeah. January is a good TV month. Football begins to go away...enough already. Super Bowl? Who really cares if the Cowboys aren't playing???

Presidential Inauguration on Tuesday. Everyone keeps talking about this being a piece of history. EVERY presidential inauguration is historical. Keep things in perspective.

Really random blog. It is sad, but this is exactly how my brain is working tonight. I was not feeling up to trying to organize my thoughts and make it all make sense. Sorry!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jordanandrachel said...

Sad times about the virus!!
do you watch the Office? We love that show-its hilarious..jw
Anyway, I tried to look for the 'html' setting and I just can't find it anywhere-where did you go to change that? i feel so incompetent!!! ahhhh!